this blog is for my son, my family. i have a horrible memory and am afraid that i will forget all the little things that make me so happy in this life, today. Lucas is already 3 months old and how fast i already seem to be forgetting, it's a tragedy. i'm convinced my mom dropped me on my head as a child, or something traumatic happened to me that i've buried deep within, something so bad that i can't even recall the basic of memories.
so, here i am... poor grammar and all, (after all, English was not my major in college, oh and lets not enough discuss math here ;) in private... for now.



I'm a wife to the most kind and loving husband ever, a mother to two of the most beautiful baby boys you'll ever meet (Lucas, DOB 8/29/09 and Logan, DOB 12/20/11), a children's social worker by day and a photographer by night (more like, weekend). I love to bake and only cook because we need to eat. If I relied on my dear hubby to cook for us, we'd be eating bean and cheese burritos or quesadillas for dinner every night! There are so many things that I love, but most importantly, I love being a wife and mother and this is the place where I can document our life, mostly in photographs, today.
This is a great idea! I will really enjoy reading it because I forgot a lot of stuff too. Lucas will also love to read it when he is older. It's too bad there weren't online blogs back in the day for our parents to do. That would be cool to read them today.
ReplyDeleteTrev (proud father of Lucas)