Oh, and to start it off right... Here's one of my sis' favorite pics of Luke.
Sunday, January 17, 2010
Going Public...
So today's the day! I've been tossing the idea around in my head and decided that I'd finally go through with it today (with a little help from a fellow blogger :) I really enjoy following people's blogs, especially new mommy's and especially Mrs.F's! I look forward to unwinding in front of the computer after a long day, or short for that matter, and reading what other people (new mommy's) are going through on a day-to-day basis. So, in attempts that someone out there might find some enjoyment/entertainment, whatever you want to call it, in mine... Here goes. Let me know what you think :)
Oh, and to start it off right... Here's one of my sis' favorite pics of Luke.
Oh, and to start it off right... Here's one of my sis' favorite pics of Luke.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I'm a wife to the most kind and loving husband ever, a mother to two of the most beautiful baby boys you'll ever meet (Lucas, DOB 8/29/09 and Logan, DOB 12/20/11), a children's social worker by day and a photographer by night (more like, weekend). I love to bake and only cook because we need to eat. If I relied on my dear hubby to cook for us, we'd be eating bean and cheese burritos or quesadillas for dinner every night! There are so many things that I love, but most importantly, I love being a wife and mother and this is the place where I can document our life, mostly in photographs, today.
No comments:
Post a Comment