Thursday, January 21, 2010

No pictures of Luke in ute

I have no pictures of me while I was pregnant. Ok, correction, I have 2! I hated pregnancy. I was sick all the time, I was fat... and not just the i'm-growing-a-baby-inside-me kind of fat, like really fat. I was uncomfortable and it hurt to breathe kind of fat. I'm trying to be really organized with Luke's baby book (probably because it's the only thing in my life that has a shot at it!) and I wanted something, some sort of proof to show him that yes, he was in fact a small boy that fit in mama's belly. I do have some pics at my baby shower, and a couple at my friend's shower, but those were just in passing, nothing specifically showing off my belly. So, back to the 2 pictures that I do have. One was taken at my SIL's when I was about 6 months pregnant (though I felt like 10!). I think my DH made me take it (thanking him now). The other taken after my good friend's baby shower, a month before I delivered. That picture was my doing, it went something like this, "Babe, come take a picture of me while I have make-up on. I should probably touch it up but naw, let's just get it over with. I just want to make sure this kid has a picture of his mama pregnant." Well thank God I had sense enough to do that... seeing as it's the only picture I have where I can blame most of the belly weight on him. He did come 4 weeks later, but was still 3+ weeks early, so how much weight can I really blame on him... hmmm. Well, here are the two anyway. The last will make it in his book, messy background and all!


2 comments:

 

A Day in the Life | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012