Monday, February 1, 2010

Anxiety induced Insomnia

Why?! You're gonna laugh, or maybe not if you find that this happens to you, too. I'm continually, like a million times continually, clicking refresh on my email anticipating awaiting and email from my baby book maker. Ugh! Send it already. Tell me how much more I owe you for all the crazy but very necessary additions to the already-fabulous-baby-album i need to make. Did I mention how necessary these additions are?! Seriously, how do you expect a completed album to not house awesome V-day, St. Patty's Day, Easter and 4th of July pics in it?! EXACTLY!

So, while I anticipate await calmly for her reply... This is my heart's new obsession (as if I need a new one!)


Really?! YES! If simply for the name alone, "Lola." Lola was my name in a past life, I'm quite certain. If you knew me, which I hope none of you do irl, you'd know that this purse, er, camera bag, was made for me! It's from a new company, Epiphanie, and won't be available until February. Oh wait, that's today :) Now to get my hubby on board, hmm.

And yes, I actually do have anxiety over the baby book (not knowing how much more $$$ I'm going to want, and probably not be able to, put into it) and over this new crazy obsession of mine. Honestly, the obsession will not go away until I have my awesomest camera (a previous obsession of course) nesting snugly away in it's new home, aka "Lola!"

2 comments:

  1. what type of baby book are you working on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. purchased from etsy. i'm seriously OBSESSED! i blogged about it before, maybe a couple pages back now, but here's the link:

    http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=40026524&ref=sr_gallery_2&&ga_search_query=baby+book&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_page=&order=&includes[]=tags&includes[]=title

    ReplyDelete

 

A Day in the Life | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012