**and seriously, i got way outta hand with all the pics (kind of easy when we have over 1300 pro pics). if you're interested in seeing more (as i stopped after the ceremony, at about 100, lol) leave a comment and i'll be more than happy to post a part II. if not, i'm not going to spend forever uploading pics that you really don't care to see.**
Photos taken by Britney Alves of TurnLooseTheArt.
my beautiful mother
4 of my 5 adorable flower girls...
my brother trying to talk the 5th flower girl into coming to the wedding, lol.
my dad (grandfather) was too sick to make it to the ceremony :(
nerves are already starting to show
my favorite pic EVER!
and my mother giving my hand ::sniff sniff::
lol, this pic cracks me up. my family sat in the wrong row so when it came time to offer e/o peace, they were too far to hug. can you see my peace sign?! lol.





















I'm a wife to the most kind and loving husband ever, a mother to two of the most beautiful baby boys you'll ever meet (Lucas, DOB 8/29/09 and Logan, DOB 12/20/11), a children's social worker by day and a photographer by night (more like, weekend). I love to bake and only cook because we need to eat. If I relied on my dear hubby to cook for us, we'd be eating bean and cheese burritos or quesadillas for dinner every night! There are so many things that I love, but most importantly, I love being a wife and mother and this is the place where I can document our life, mostly in photographs, today.
Well Id love to see more.. Im getting married in June & I love your "Bride" & "groom" room signs.. Thanks for the inspiration!
ReplyDeleteNo problem :) Let me know if you're interested in detail shots, I can make sure to incorporate plenty of those, maybe even do a separate post. Congratulations on the engagement and upcoming wedding, so exciting!
ReplyDelete