eating without distraction! it's IMPOSSIBLE! he's constantly popping off (really, there's no other way to illustrate it) just to see what's going on around him. i now have to turn the tv volume down very low, turn my phone on vibrate (forget even trying to talk on the phone, or play on it, while nursing). if i sneeze, cough, or laugh... forget about it. i think he looks for any excuse to "pop off." notice you don't see any "haha's" or "lol's" in this post?! yeah... because it's NOT funny. it's so FRUSTRATING! i feel like i want to put him in time out or something. is there such a thing, boobie time out maybe?!
i hope this passes. until then, i leave you with a few pics because even though he's acting up, he's still the cutest lil boy i know :)







I'm a wife to the most kind and loving husband ever, a mother to two of the most beautiful baby boys you'll ever meet (Lucas, DOB 8/29/09 and Logan, DOB 12/20/11), a children's social worker by day and a photographer by night (more like, weekend). I love to bake and only cook because we need to eat. If I relied on my dear hubby to cook for us, we'd be eating bean and cheese burritos or quesadillas for dinner every night! There are so many things that I love, but most importantly, I love being a wife and mother and this is the place where I can document our life, mostly in photographs, today.
No comments:
Post a Comment