Visions of baby albums, shopping cart covers, external flashes, Easter baskets and lenses running through my head. I need to get a life. A hobby. Something that doesn't involve 24 hrs of eating, breathing, sleeping my son! Who was I just 6 short months ago?! Seemed like a lifetime ago, I can see how easy it is to get lost in laundry, house cleaning, grocery shopping and babies! For now i'll just enjoy, bask rather, in the delightfulness (sometimes insomnia driven delightfulness) of getting to spend 24/7 with my boy. Soon I will return to the working-out-of-the-home field and will be a sort of miserable for having to divide myself further. Right now I enjoy that all divisions include my son, I won't be able to say that for much longer :(
Going back to work will bring all sorts of new challenges and I'm sure i'll be looking back on nights like these, wishing I could be working on another baby-related project.
and... because posts are always better with a few pictures.. i'll leave you with these, the number one reason i have a hard time falling asleep at night...
No comments:
Post a Comment