Thursday, March 18, 2010
Ear cleanings...
Luke LOVES LOVES LOVES getting his ears cleaned (with a baby-safe q-tip) after his baths. I can't believe I haven't written about this or taken a pic sooner! Really, it's his favorite thing, so far, in the world. After his bath Daddy gets him all dry, lotioned up, and in his jammies. It's a kick and squirm fest until Mommy enters with the q-tip and all goes still, really, Luke will stop in mid action, close his eyes and just enjoy the 20-30 second swabbing. I try to give him bliss a little longer but c'mon, how clean can the boys ears be?! I'll take a pic of it tomorrow and update this post (hubbs is down at the hoa meeting so I'm on my own tonight).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I'm a wife to the most kind and loving husband ever, a mother to two of the most beautiful baby boys you'll ever meet (Lucas, DOB 8/29/09 and Logan, DOB 12/20/11), a children's social worker by day and a photographer by night (more like, weekend). I love to bake and only cook because we need to eat. If I relied on my dear hubby to cook for us, we'd be eating bean and cheese burritos or quesadillas for dinner every night! There are so many things that I love, but most importantly, I love being a wife and mother and this is the place where I can document our life, mostly in photographs, today.
No comments:
Post a Comment