so here's Lola in all her glory. she is really so much more beautiful irl! here is where you can get one too, if interested. she comes with a nice little dust bag that matches the purple lining. ahhh, i say it again!
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Her name was Lola...
she was a camera bag, teehee. Lola arrived yesterday and oh, she is a thing of beauty. i just love her so! i ran and jumped into hubbs' arms to thank him for feeding my habit and he said, "of course i'm supportive (of photography) babe, i see how much time you're spending on it and really doing a lot of research and learning!" ahhh, what a great hubbs! i've totally cashed in on his "supportiveness" and in the past few weeks have purchased a nice little chunk of awesomeness to keep me "well-fed" for a little while ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





I'm a wife to the most kind and loving husband ever, a mother to two of the most beautiful baby boys you'll ever meet (Lucas, DOB 8/29/09 and Logan, DOB 12/20/11), a children's social worker by day and a photographer by night (more like, weekend). I love to bake and only cook because we need to eat. If I relied on my dear hubby to cook for us, we'd be eating bean and cheese burritos or quesadillas for dinner every night! There are so many things that I love, but most importantly, I love being a wife and mother and this is the place where I can document our life, mostly in photographs, today.
It is gorgeous! I love the red!!
ReplyDelete