the first few pics are of Luke trying peas for the second time. so far he's had avocado, butternut squash, and now peas. i'd say he's liked them all about the same, not particularly fond but will open up and gobble down whatever we put in front of him/on a spoon. next on the list... sweet potato (momma's favorite!!!). so far he's been a really good eater, hopefully he keeps it up because if he's anything like his dad... forget about it! btw - i make hubbs try everything before i give it to Luke.. hubbs has a much harder time getting down veggies than our 6 month old lil' champ, he better get it together before ds starts sitting at the table with us!
hope you all had a wonderful weekend and recover quickly from losing that hour!
"weee!" ok, this wasn't really an action shot, i just lucked out behind the lens :)
"can we got yet?"
so tired after a long, fun-filled day!













I'm a wife to the most kind and loving husband ever, a mother to two of the most beautiful baby boys you'll ever meet (Lucas, DOB 8/29/09 and Logan, DOB 12/20/11), a children's social worker by day and a photographer by night (more like, weekend). I love to bake and only cook because we need to eat. If I relied on my dear hubby to cook for us, we'd be eating bean and cheese burritos or quesadillas for dinner every night! There are so many things that I love, but most importantly, I love being a wife and mother and this is the place where I can document our life, mostly in photographs, today.
Such cute pictures; he looks like he really liked the slide.
ReplyDeletethanks mitzi G! he didn't really go down the slide, lol though it completely looks like it. he always has a good time playing with daddy while mommy is behind the lens. sometimes i wonder if he know what i look like, lol.
ReplyDeleteSounds like a fun day :) And beautiful pics!
ReplyDelete