and mommy is getting it all on camera! so, Luke is into spitting now. he must've decided on his 1/2 year birthday, "hey, i'm a big boy now, let me show everyone how i can purse my lips together, blow, and make bubbles and spit come out!" and since of course mommy can never catch it on camera, usually because she's holding me while i'm doing it, she puts me down to play and runs to grab the camera... and these are the next best shots she can get...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





I'm a wife to the most kind and loving husband ever, a mother to two of the most beautiful baby boys you'll ever meet (Lucas, DOB 8/29/09 and Logan, DOB 12/20/11), a children's social worker by day and a photographer by night (more like, weekend). I love to bake and only cook because we need to eat. If I relied on my dear hubby to cook for us, we'd be eating bean and cheese burritos or quesadillas for dinner every night! There are so many things that I love, but most importantly, I love being a wife and mother and this is the place where I can document our life, mostly in photographs, today.
No comments:
Post a Comment