Thursday, April 29, 2010

Luke's tooth has company!!!

Luke's second tooth came in on Tuesday, just 12 days after his first one made its debut. I can't believe they're coming in so fast. This second one sure seems to bring more pain than the first, maybe because the first is still causing some pain too, I'm not sure but I know that Luke and I are both over it :(

it's a bad angle but if you "click" to enlarge & look closely,
you can see the second one peeking through right next to the first.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe he actually let you take a picture of them........B won't let me near his mouth! Hope it pops all the way out soon & you both get some relief!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol mitzi! luke doesn't let me near either, he gets all tight-lipped but i pretty much force him (mean mommy, i know!). once i'm him, he tries with all his little might to force me out with his tongue (which is why you see my finger holding his tongue down, lol). i'm one determined mommy!

    ReplyDelete

 

A Day in the Life | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012