my baby is growing up :( of course it has to happen but why do i already see him graduating high school and moving on to college?! wahhhhh! we were in such denial with transitioning him into a convertible car seat. technically, his infant seat goes up to 30lbs 30" but c'mon, let's be real! we've been transporting him to-and-from the car in his travel system, lol, for the past 2 months at least! even the hubbs can't carry him in his infant carrier, lol, our big boy is HUGE! weighing in right around 23lbs, 28" (bad mommy, i haven't posted his 8-month update yet!).
so anyway, here he is in all his big boy glory ;) and too bad he thinks he's going somewhere, the only place he's going is to bed, haha.




I'm a wife to the most kind and loving husband ever, a mother to two of the most beautiful baby boys you'll ever meet (Lucas, DOB 8/29/09 and Logan, DOB 12/20/11), a children's social worker by day and a photographer by night (more like, weekend). I love to bake and only cook because we need to eat. If I relied on my dear hubby to cook for us, we'd be eating bean and cheese burritos or quesadillas for dinner every night! There are so many things that I love, but most importantly, I love being a wife and mother and this is the place where I can document our life, mostly in photographs, today.
That is so cute. I love the way he looks in his big boy carseat.
ReplyDeletethanks kristin, i can't believe what a big boy he is already!!!
ReplyDelete