There are always some things Luke does that makes me say, "dang, forgot to note that in his monthly update!" so here I am now, nursing him to sleep (yep, still doing that every single night!), making a list of all the cute, crazy, awesome things he does that male his little personality so adorable.
1. He crosses his ankles & covers his face with the burp cloth every time he nurses. The ankles he's been doing for as long as I can remember.. 2 months old maybe?!
2. He's nosy. Like REALLY nosy! I have to nurse him in an empty room or else he's popping off every 2.5 seconds! He swears they're talking to him. Same applies when he eats solids. Has to be minimal distractions or forget about it.
3. He's understanding the word "no" now, at 10 months and does NOT like it. He throws a fit (with involves the cutest little pouty, crying face I've ever seen!).
4. He loves playing fetch with himself. He'll throw a ball and then crawl after it. He'll continue this for awhile, until something else catches his eye.
5. He is not a fussy baby at.all! The only time he fusses is when he's ready for bedtime and/or we put him in his crib to nap. Other than these two times he's the calmest little boy I know.
6. Have I mentioned that he's not a big fan of naptime?! Yeah, I think it's more the crib he's not a fan of, but ugh, I hope this changes soon! We've tried sleeping training him using the modified CIO method but it just broke my heart, letting him cry like that. I'm such a whimp!
and with that, he's up so I gotta run.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I'm a wife to the most kind and loving husband ever, a mother to two of the most beautiful baby boys you'll ever meet (Lucas, DOB 8/29/09 and Logan, DOB 12/20/11), a children's social worker by day and a photographer by night (more like, weekend). I love to bake and only cook because we need to eat. If I relied on my dear hubby to cook for us, we'd be eating bean and cheese burritos or quesadillas for dinner every night! There are so many things that I love, but most importantly, I love being a wife and mother and this is the place where I can document our life, mostly in photographs, today.
No comments:
Post a Comment