
hopefully he was just having a bad day and not hating the baseball theme altogether or else we're screwed come game day! good thing this was the 3rd attempt (yep, 3rd!). so, to finalize the invite i had to use some pics from the previous 2 attempts. i swear i just need to work on not trying to be a perfectionist in every.single.thing i do! which brings me to another productivity accomplishment...
i started the scrapbook! yep. i never ever ever wanted to ever (get the idea?!) get into scrapbooking! i always knew it was never for me since i have no creative bone in my body. so i thought about doing "a year of photos" for his birthday party (as display) but wanted to do something a little more... creative. WHY??! who in the world jumped into my body and gave me that stupid idea? well since i'm not naturally creative, i had to buy a cricut (surely it'd bring some creativity juice my way right?! um, NO!). back to the story - it took me 2-3 hours to start & finish the cover that says a whopping, "My 1st Year"
Really?! because i didn't just start a new job and i didn't just lose over 40 hours a week of being home to actually work on this birthday party right? right? i seriously need to be checked into a mental hospital if i think i can pull all of this off within the next 2 months. so please. please wish me luck! sorry - no pics of this :(
oh, and before i forget. here's the first pic taken (well, not technically the very first pic, but one of them) with my new camera. i am in absolute LOVE with this camera. i'm sure it's a combo with my lenses but man, i am loving every single pic that this baby produces and it's absolutely amazing that i can produce an image shot at an ISO of 3200 with little noise. HEAVEN!
oh, and what do you think of the larger pictures? go back to the smaller/blogger ones? have a great week everyone, hopefully you all are getting much more sleep than i am these days.







I'm a wife to the most kind and loving husband ever, a mother to two of the most beautiful baby boys you'll ever meet (Lucas, DOB 8/29/09 and Logan, DOB 12/20/11), a children's social worker by day and a photographer by night (more like, weekend). I love to bake and only cook because we need to eat. If I relied on my dear hubby to cook for us, we'd be eating bean and cheese burritos or quesadillas for dinner every night! There are so many things that I love, but most importantly, I love being a wife and mother and this is the place where I can document our life, mostly in photographs, today.
That second pic is just too cute! I'd frame it.
ReplyDeleteAnd I like the bigger pics. I have huge ones on my blog. Like 550px wide. But I like them, so...
Echo
Barely Mommy
I like the bigger pics as well! My blog has huge pictures but I don't have a nice camera like yours! Seeing your pics makes me want one!
ReplyDeleteDang your camera IS amazing! The flower pic is so cool!
ReplyDelete