

and these are just hilarious! pinky in the nose and all!




I'm a wife to the most kind and loving husband ever, a mother to two of the most beautiful baby boys you'll ever meet (Lucas, DOB 8/29/09 and Logan, DOB 12/20/11), a children's social worker by day and a photographer by night (more like, weekend). I love to bake and only cook because we need to eat. If I relied on my dear hubby to cook for us, we'd be eating bean and cheese burritos or quesadillas for dinner every night! There are so many things that I love, but most importantly, I love being a wife and mother and this is the place where I can document our life, mostly in photographs, today.
A Day in the Life | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012
OMG....love these! I have not been brave enough to try this with the girls.
ReplyDeleteHe looks like he is enjoying every bit of them! We are at that point with Naomi too and I am having a hard time trying to figure out what things to give her.
ReplyDeletegina - i just go on wholesomebabyfood and get tons and tons of ideas there. there are so many combinations that i would've never thought of. he had oatmeal with pureed blueberries and yogurt this morning (smelled gross - but i don't like yogurt myself) and LOVED every bite! he's also a big fan of bananas with avocado for breakfast, cream cheese toast, you get the idea. it's endless. thanks for visiting!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the info. I'll have to take a look at that and start trying some things.
ReplyDeleteHaha, I LOVE photos of babies eating spaghetti...it just doesn't get any cuter. We try to only feed Piper spaghetti on bath night...what a mess! =D
ReplyDeleteHahaha I love the pinky in the nose! And I'll say it again... I'm sooo jealous of your new camera! Your photos are so crisp!
ReplyDeleteHe is sooo cute!!
ReplyDeleteThe pictures are so funny and adorable(:
hahahaa thats perfect!! pinkie in the nose. Addie had spaghetti tonight. She threw most of it on the floor. lol.
ReplyDeleteBTW, love the invite. It is ADORABLE!
My little one is 9 months and starting to get tired of his baby food. This gives me hope that if he stops it all together I can just continue to give him mommy and daddy but more of it. :)
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your son. I'm new to your blog, I think your family is beautiful. The pictures are great as well.
So hilarious and cute. You are right it is SO MESSY! We just got new bibs bc those ones with the pockets weren't cutting it and they were so hard to clean. I think they are called Tommee Tippee? Anyway I love them, you should check them out!
ReplyDelete