Thursday, October 14, 2010

Ladybug Birthday Party

I've been dying to share these pics, aren't these details too cute?! My sil always ALWAYS throws the BEST parties (reminds me to dig through pics of the couples baby shower she threw for the hubbs and I, AMZAING!). Seriously, we always tell her that she should start a Party-planning business with her good friend, Amy, together they'd make a fortune! Just thought I'd share in case anyone is looking for cute ideas for a birthday party theme :)


avabrook2

avabrook6

avabrook5

avabrook7

avabrook9

these cute little cookies were purchased from Etsy. I can't remember the seller but there are quite a few that do amazing work.
avabrook11

avabrook12

avabrook15

avabrook17

she had a cute little activity for the kids; decorating a flower pot and potting their own flowers.
avabrook18

she even purchased live ladybugs and gave them to each child to help their flowers grow. too cute right?!
avabrook19

viola! the kids were so excited to take their creation home.
avabrook23

the favors
avabrook81

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable!!! Where did she find those napkins? Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, amazing. Id hire her to do my baby's party! I wish I was that talented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. me too, babymamma! and anonymous - i mean this scarcastically/funny... ARE YOU SERIOUS ABOUT THE NAPKINS?! OF ALL THESE CUTE LIL' DETAILS, YOU'RE ASKING ABOUT THE NAPKINS??? lol, i did a quick google search and found them on amazon, here http://www.amazon.com/Ladybug-Party-Supplies-Luncheon-Napkins/dp/B0033C7Q9K but haha, sorry to give you a hard time but i couldn't help it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! That's ok :)

    I'm planning my daughter's first birthday and we're doing a ladybug theme also, so I'm a little focused. Buuuuut I did say it was "absolutely adorable" before asking about the napkins. That's gotta count for something, right? haha! :P

    Oh, and I loooove the flower pot idea...might just borrow that one :)

    xo,
    nik (anonymous sounded way too impersonal for me lol)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nik, your comment cracked me up :) thx!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures! That party looked great - those are some lucky girls :)

    ReplyDelete

 

A Day in the Life | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012