Sunday, October 24, 2010

Pumpkin Patch + update

I've been thinking about posting for days. I'm supposed to be working right now but decided to take 10 minutes to update the blog, gosh, there's so much that I want to write about, I wish I had an app so I could do it from my phone, though I'd need to be accessible to pictures because you know I don't like to post without pics ;) Anyway. I'm gonna talk to the hubbs today to see if we can take Luke out for a quick costume session, I'm so excited to see him in his costume, eeekkk, and even more excited to share him in all his cuteness with all of you!

I'm sorry I'm all over the place today. At some point I want to update you all on work. Well, here it is... Long story short... I'm loving my job and able to better manage it more and more everyday. I've been trying to focus on the big picture (helping families, looking forward to coming home to my own family, etc.), really being mindful of it and I really think it's helping. I'm laughing and joking about the stress and seriously, it works! I love my job and hope that the stress continues to become more manageable. Rumor is the workload is actually getting better, so that's a good thing. Hopefully this is the worst it will ever be and it will only get better (yay!).

I'm hoping that I can start focusing more on my hobby (photography), I really really really miss it. I have a few family sessions coming up (not including my own family session with the talented Sarah K. Chen) so I'm hoping it gets me back in the hobby :)

Here are a few pictures from the pumpkin patch, Luke loved it and we so loved watching him explore and enjoy it :)

IMG_3387fb

IMG_3431fb

IMG_3442fb

IMG_3445fb

IMG_3466fb

IMG_3503fb

IMG_3545bwfb

gotta run, now, and take care of one of my million (or so it feels like) responsibilities!

6 comments:

  1. All the photos were great. I loved the one of him with the goat though, too cute. Looks like it was a fun/successful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture of the two of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks genevieve! it is nice to be on the other side of the lens every now and then ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are soo great. I love that goat one, hehe!! You look gorgeous as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww thanks, care. of course i'm barely now seeing your comment. i love how confident luke is, not afraid of anything, he's so much fun! thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete

 

A Day in the Life | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012