Wednesday, February 1, 2012

For Logan's 6-week Birthday...


he got to sleep in his big boy bed ♥ we moved him out of our bedroom, out of his bassinet, into his crib. he did amazingly well! he let me sleep 4 hrs straight, then 3.5 hrs straight (between feedings).
i took these this morning and was lucky enough to finally catch his smiles :) he's been smiling for a couple weeks now and i'm usually too slow at grabbing and setting up the camera to capture it on film.

i absolutely LOVE this next expression, this is totally him right now, always looking up at mommy with this adorable expression on his face as if saying, "ooooohhh." i'm going to try and capture more of these everyday expressions, the ones that when i close my eyes and see my babies' faces, i picture..


and just for documentation's sake, here's an animated clip of the everyday expressions of Luke that we so love!

make gif

this little boy cracks us up with his silliness ♥

Logan had a doctor's appointment this morning, so I was going to have stats to update, but that didn't happen as I had a really bad stomach flu (vomiting, headache, fever, FUN!). I can tell you, though, that he's a tank! He's so heavy, he must weigh 12 lbs by now! He's such a good boy and I'm really starting to feel that I know what every little cry means (gassy, sleepy, hungry, over stimulated, etc..). I love this closeness we have, one of the luxury of breast feeding, for sure!

I love giving him baths (he loves them, too!) and giving him hugs and kisses. He sleeps a lot, still, probably only awake a total of a few hours a day.

I'll update with stats (and more photos) next week after he has his doctor's visit (second dose of Hep B vaccination).

Here's another animated clip I put together of Logan, more of his smiling. I promise I'll *try* not to get too out of control with these animations, I'm trying to decide if it's better to include individual photos or put them together in one of these clips... any thoughts?

Checkout picasion.com if you'd like to make your own animated clip.

gif animator

love that last shot, haha!

3 comments:

  1. thanks for stopping by my blog. your boys are so cute and your photography isn't so bad either. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh.my. your boys are just gorgeous, seriously. it is making me have baby fever!

    new follower, please stop on by:
    http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and congrats to Logan for doing such a great job sleeping on his own! And I just had the stomach flu too, seems like everyone is getting it, it's awful :(

    ReplyDelete

 

A Day in the Life | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012