Monday, September 2, 2013

Where has the time gone?!

Luke just turned 4, Logan will be 2 in December and Hudson is 4.5 months! I've been soooooo busy that I've neglected this blog... this makes me so sad :( I have a pretty quiet September so plan to come back here soon for a huge update (and a ton of photos!).

Just an outline to help my future posts:

* Luke is starting public pre-school tomorrow. Crazy driving-around-schedule will be going down on the daily.
* Logan still isn't talking much, babbling, yes, English, no! He's super attached to me right now (and I secretly LOVE it since Luke's heart belongs to his daddy ;)
* We just started sleep training Huds last night. With a horrible first sleeper, an amazing second sleeper, we wanted our third to follow in the footsteps of our "sleep champion," Logan :)

* Trev started the RN program last week.... it's already crazy!
* I'm still working full-time as a CSW for LA County and my photography business is growing (and is right about where I can manage!)

Until next time, xo ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

A Day in the Life | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012