What a great way to start off a new year... I get to wake up every morning to my beautiful baby boy calling for me in the next room. Ahhhh, life is beautiful. Luke sleeps a good 9-10 hours every night, some nights 11. I usually wake in anticpation of his awakening, I hear him stir and I get out of bed, use the restroom, refill my water bottle and wait... wait for him to call. Sometimes he'll spend 10-20 minutes playing in his bed, other times he'll call me right away, "ugggh, uggggghhhh, uggggghhhhh." Ok, time to eat. Confession - most mornings I'm dancing to his room, looking forward to seeing his precious face greeting me with a smile and squirm. Ocassionally I'll lay in bed and wait for Trev to get up and get him (which is almost pointless since all he can do is pick him up and bring him to me so I can feed him), still, it's the thought that counts :) I hold onto these moments spent with my son and shared with Trev, I can't imagine more perfect mornings.
I just went to check on him... How cute is he?!

And here are some taken at my mom's house where family got together and celebrated.



Unfortunately I'm not able to play photographer anymore since my hands are full with Luke... After downloading the pics I find that these are only a limited few in the bunch :/ I'll have to work on getting more good family shots to share.
No comments:
Post a Comment