Tuesday, December 29, 2009

4 months old today!

and what does Luke get for a birthday present?! SHOTS! his 4-month shots! what a mean mommy i am, scheduling his appointment on his birthday, bah humbug! I'll be taking some pics later tonight and will update later. Oh, his stats are - 17 lbs, 6 oz., 25" long. He's in the 91st percentile for his weight, yeah, my boy loves him some milk :)

i have a gripe regarding the visit with his pediatrician, i'll have to save that for another post. sometimes ignorance is bliss and i sit here and wonder why i just can't enjoy the bliss...

Here are some pics taken today.

I'm obsessed with upcloseandpersonal shots, so much so that I forget to take the body shots :/





And, here's what you've been doing at 4 months:

About a week shy of your 4-month birthday you really started sucking your thumb regularly. It's so cute now but I'm sure one day I'll hate it.



You've also started grabbing and holding onto objects, and putting them in your mouth. One of your favorite toys is Sophie.






You cry and still say maaaaamaaa or moooooom, and it's still hilarious!

You take regular naps (in your crib) of 40 mins - 1 hr after 1-1.5 hrs of wakefulness. I put you down with your GloSeaHorse and 7 x's out of 10, you put yourself to sleep. The other 3 times Mommy comes in to rock you if you start crying (really crying, not fussing).



You've recently been sleeping 10-11 hours every night (in your crib), from about 9:30pm - 7:30/8:30am. Here's what Mommy sees first thing in the morning :) And when Mommy moves the camera from in front of her face, you greet her with the biggest smile and bashful squirm.




You love when Daddy gets home. It's so sweet, you smile and talk to him so much more than you do to me, it's like you're telling him all about your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

A Day in the Life | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012