Friday, January 29, 2010

Five Question Friday

My Little Life

I'm an escapist what can I say? Instead of checking things off on my to-do list(s) - yes, I have more than one, I'm here... blogging. This seems like a lot of fun so here I am...

Click on the icon above if you'd like to participate in the fun!

1. Would you ever vacation alone?

Nope. I could maybe do a movie alone (which I've done while I lived in NYC), but vacationing alone would be very boring! i'm a people person, I'd die if I didn't have someone to share moments and make memories with, and I just, in all honesty, can't imagine any vacation would ever be fun without my hubby and/or friends to share the experience with.

2. Do you go the speed limit?

Nope. I have to complete traffic school before April 28th (my 3 year wedding anniversary, funny huh?!). I got caught going 19 mph over the speed limit, oops! I didn't even attempt to get out of the ticket, I all but stuck my wrists out the window saying, "lock me up Officer, i'm guilty!" I did, however, refuse to "thank" him for the ticket after he handed it to me (which I made a mental note not to do the last time I got a ticket!). so THERE! Officer!

3. Why did you start blogging/following blogs?

Goes back to my wedding planning days, I became extremely obsessed with seeing what other people were doing, getting ideas, and just being plain nosy. I had withdrawls after the wedding planning so having a baby gave me the perfect opportunity to become completely obsessed again. It started with thebump (dot com), I think I stumbled across bumpie's blogs and got such entertaining enjoyment out of it that I decided (just a couple short months ago), to give back, well, to attempt to give back, to other bloggers/nosey people like myself :)

4. Where do you shop for yourself?

Gosh, this goes against the grain of the female chromosome but i HATE shopping! Yes, I said it! HATE. So when I do, I go to Nordstrom, where I know that everything fits, and if I change my mind later (which is almost always a given), I can return the item with no hassle. I purchase shoes from Macy's, they always seem to have such a vast assortment of heels! When I was thinner I shopped at Express. Haven't seen that store in over a year unfortunately :(

5. What was the song that you danced your first dance with your spouse to at your wedding...or...what song would you like your first dance to be to?

Endless Love by Lionel Richie. Oh the memories. I can still remember, in all the craziness of the day, how special and romantic that day was. I'll never forget the way my hubbs looked at me, looking at my eyes but seeing my soul. I could tell by his gaze that the day was as special for him as it was for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

A Day in the Life | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012