I've been wanting to do separate posts for each, but just can't find the time. I'll also be updating with pics when I DO find the time :) For now, this is what I've been doing for the past couple of weeks:
1) New reclining glider & ottoman came in. Oh how I love thee! I can't believe I waited this long to get it in the first place. It's a definite improvement from the original non-reclining glider in the nursery; it's a better match to the nursery furniture, and oh so much more comfy. Dutailier Ultramotion Sleigh Glider w/Ottoman.
2) Baby book. OMLord, someone help me please?! I'm addicted to this thing. I'm looking for all kinds of ways I can spend more money on this dang book. I just want it to be perfect! The cool thing is that it's completely customizable! Anything I want, she can create. So, my baby book has turned into two (so far), one baby book (birth - 1 yr) and one toddler book (1 - 5 yrs). I'm still adding things/pages/inserts to the baby book, and completely working with Kobie on ideas for the toddler book. http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=39218091
3) Just ordered and should be receiving Luke's first Valentine's Day cards. Woot woot, they are delish (scroll down a few posts to see the card). I can't wait for people to be completely surprised when they receive them in the mail. I even have my perfect little red glittery pen to address all the envelopes with. Now just have to go out and buy V-day stamps... Hmmm, hoping they have V-day stamps!
4) Just got Luke's photo album up-to-date. That boy already has over two albums full of pictures! I've been trying to cut back on how many pictures I print out but gersh, they're all just so dang cute!
5) And Mommy needs work, too :( Started WW a few weeks ago, started exercising a couple/few times a week, and going to the dentist tomorrow (BOO!). I just find it SOOOO hard to make time to take care of myself when all I want to do is immerse myself with Luke and projects for Luke. I know I have to take care of myself, it's just so hard to be motivated.
That's all for now, Luke is waking up so "me" time is officially over :/
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I'm a wife to the most kind and loving husband ever, a mother to two of the most beautiful baby boys you'll ever meet (Lucas, DOB 8/29/09 and Logan, DOB 12/20/11), a children's social worker by day and a photographer by night (more like, weekend). I love to bake and only cook because we need to eat. If I relied on my dear hubby to cook for us, we'd be eating bean and cheese burritos or quesadillas for dinner every night! There are so many things that I love, but most importantly, I love being a wife and mother and this is the place where I can document our life, mostly in photographs, today.
No comments:
Post a Comment