Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A few days shy of 5 months!!!

I can't believe it! Time has just flown by, my baby boy is growing like a weed and I'm already starting to forget the early days, boo :( Luke has been pretty slow to get moving; grabbing and holding objects, sitting assisted, and rolling over. Well, compared to his girlfriend (two days younger) anyway. But just this week he decided to roll from back to tummy (on Saturday) and tummy to back (today!). He also started the army crawl today, whoa what?! Where'd that come from?! While I tried to get the army crawl on video, he decided to show me how easily he could roll from tummy to back. And just in case I blinked, or thought it was a fluke, he did it again... and again. I'm afraid that the next time I blink he'll be taking his first steps :(

My little boy is big, not so little. I'll be updating on Friday with his stats, he seems to still be growing like a weed.

Here are some pictures... just because he's stinking adorable... oh, and just so you know, my boy loves to smile... just not for the camera, unfortunately :(




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

A Day in the Life | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012