ugh, i've been a bad blogger. things have been so crazy busy around here i can't find a minute to get my thoughts together and jot them down. what have i been up to? first birthday planning (i know! can you believe it?!), getting ready to get back to work (so, a lot of emotional breakdowns pretty much), editing pics from our cabo vacation, processing pics from a senior/graduation session, trying to document Luke's milestones over the past couple of weeks, visiting family, making baby food, a *little* housework (like little!), and just the other day-to-day happenings... so here are some pics, of course, to hold you over until i can update Luke's 9 month progress. 9 months!!! Ack!
9 month shots. such a big boy, recovered very quickly :)










I'm a wife to the most kind and loving husband ever, a mother to two of the most beautiful baby boys you'll ever meet (Lucas, DOB 8/29/09 and Logan, DOB 12/20/11), a children's social worker by day and a photographer by night (more like, weekend). I love to bake and only cook because we need to eat. If I relied on my dear hubby to cook for us, we'd be eating bean and cheese burritos or quesadillas for dinner every night! There are so many things that I love, but most importantly, I love being a wife and mother and this is the place where I can document our life, mostly in photographs, today.
Awe, I love that Luke laughs at Ellen, I do too :-)
ReplyDeleteWhat a precious photo that first one is!
I have been equally bad -- having a 9 month old is time consuming! I'm looking forward to your 9 month post. Btw LOVE all the pictures. Cabo looks amazing!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cutie! I can't wait to see what you come up with for his party!
ReplyDelete