And at the apple hospital for 3-5 days :( the fan went out so now I'm out my life source!! Thank God for the iPhone ;) you won't be seeing me around, however, for a little bit. I start work on Friday so this week is Grammy-care try outs (where I take Luke to both grandmas houses for a shorter-than-8-hours period to get him warmed up to the idea). Not exactly how I wanted to spend my last week home with him but oh well, I'd rather ease him into it. So Luke will spend 3 days/week at my mil's house and then 2 days/week with my mom. We're very blessed that both grandmas are available and want to watch him. Let me tell you how hard it is, though, leaving him. I never thought it'd be this hard and I find myself praying for "just one more day" home with him.
On a brighter note - I'm looking to upgrade my camera and possibly get a new lens so yay! I'll try and focus on that more ;)
Luke, in the meantime, has been having a ridiculously hard time sttn! Two nights in a row he woke about 3-4 times each night, and get this one... We've noticed a trend, he seems to sttn when we DON'T give him tylenol or motrin before bed. Odd right? So we tested the theory out last night and yep, it's 5 a.m. and not one peep all night long. Hmmm, that is the oddest thing.
His top two central incisors came in back to back (one on Friday, the other on Saturday) and on top of that he has an ear infection :( poor baby. he does pretty well throughout the day, though. Not fussy at all, just his usual happy self.
And one last update.. I just purchased my first cricut!!! And 4 cartridges :) ready to start tackling Luke's birthday party decor :) I've been researching scrapbooking tips and tricks like crazy (this will be my first attempt at one) so if you have any insider tips please do share, I need all the help I can get!
Well, until next week all my e-friends, take care, enjoy your week and pray and/or send thoughts my way on Friday please. I know it'll be ok but I'm sure the first few days will be hell!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I'm a wife to the most kind and loving husband ever, a mother to two of the most beautiful baby boys you'll ever meet (Lucas, DOB 8/29/09 and Logan, DOB 12/20/11), a children's social worker by day and a photographer by night (more like, weekend). I love to bake and only cook because we need to eat. If I relied on my dear hubby to cook for us, we'd be eating bean and cheese burritos or quesadillas for dinner every night! There are so many things that I love, but most importantly, I love being a wife and mother and this is the place where I can document our life, mostly in photographs, today.
My thoughts are with you. Hope Luke starts to feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the update! Sending prayers your way this week, especially for Friday... It'll be rough, but it does get better. And how wonderful that Luke can spend time with his grandmothers! Keep us posted on how it all goes!!
ReplyDeleteAhhh what is going on with our Mac?! I'm hoping to get a new computer this week... I hope everything turns out ok for yours!
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm jealous of your Cricut. TOo bad you don't live near me because then you would have to share ;)