It's been almost a week that Luke has been STTN!! Nothing was even done on our part, it "happened" when he got sick and we figured it wouldn't last but here we are, a week later and he's been sttn every.single.night since then! So a typical night is in bed/asleep by 8 p.m. and awake at 6:30 a.m. It's a MIRACLE!! Maybe it's too soon to start celebrating but seriously guys, we were so ambivalent about how to address his sleeping issues (waking 2-3 times every night) and now we're crossing our fingers and praying that his newfound habit is here to stay!!
Thanks for all of your well wishes in the previous post, it's so nice to hear/read such supporting words from those who have gone through it and/or can empathize. Please cross your fingers that this is not a phase!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I'm a wife to the most kind and loving husband ever, a mother to two of the most beautiful baby boys you'll ever meet (Lucas, DOB 8/29/09 and Logan, DOB 12/20/11), a children's social worker by day and a photographer by night (more like, weekend). I love to bake and only cook because we need to eat. If I relied on my dear hubby to cook for us, we'd be eating bean and cheese burritos or quesadillas for dinner every night! There are so many things that I love, but most importantly, I love being a wife and mother and this is the place where I can document our life, mostly in photographs, today.
::finger crossed:: Great news and hopefully he'll keep it up!
ReplyDeleteYay...good going Lucas! So happy for you all and hoping he continues sttn!
ReplyDeleteThat's great!! Can Luke share his sleeping tips with Naomi?...haha.
ReplyDeletethanks guys! he's been sleeping so great these days, gosh, we're in HEAVEN!! hope he keeps this up!
ReplyDeleteYay! Hope he keeps it up :) STTN is SUCH a good feeling for mama!!
ReplyDeletethanks, Lori! he's been doing a GREAT job so far. every night i say a little prayer that he doesn't wake up crying, lol, so far they've been answered :)
ReplyDelete