can you believe how big (and serious! look at that expression!) my little boy is?! here's the comparison/card from last year. time has seriously flown by! this past month, especially, has gone by in a blink! i can't believe Christmas is NEXT WEEK!!!! we barely put our **fresh** tree up today (emphasis on fresh because the SMELL is HEAVENLY and seriously smells so FRESH!).
and you all know how much i'm disliking my job right now?! well, it's gotten a lot worse :( i've really been diving into photography to help keep my spirits up, it helps a lot, i just wish i had more time to dedicate to the fun in my life that is my family and photography! i'm working on doing something to help encourage that in the very near future ;) well, working on a couple things really ;]
sorry to ramble, that's what happens when i take a leave :-]
here is the 2010 family Christmas card
front

back

and a cool tree photo that i'm diggin' thanks to this blog post.

i'll definitely be checking back in before Christmas, but for now, happy last-minute shopping everyone!



I'm a wife to the most kind and loving husband ever, a mother to two of the most beautiful baby boys you'll ever meet (Lucas, DOB 8/29/09 and Logan, DOB 12/20/11), a children's social worker by day and a photographer by night (more like, weekend). I love to bake and only cook because we need to eat. If I relied on my dear hubby to cook for us, we'd be eating bean and cheese burritos or quesadillas for dinner every night! There are so many things that I love, but most importantly, I love being a wife and mother and this is the place where I can document our life, mostly in photographs, today.
Cute! You look gorg mama!
ReplyDeleteThanks Stephanie!
ReplyDeleteOh my word, he is so cute! What a beautiful family!!!
ReplyDelete