Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Repeat title

I wanted to title this post "Exhausted," but realized that it was the title of my last post :/ So clearly, you know why I've been m.i.a. I've totally slacked on this blog and my poor baby boy has been growing before our very eyes without the proper documentations :( I've been keeping monthly tidbits on my iPhone and still find that such a chore.

Anyway, I hate to always be a Debbie downer and feel that this is not the direction I had in mind for this blog when I started it.. Although, A Day in the Life IS very exhausting!

So, I'm considering shutting down this blog and just using my pro blog to keep track of Luke's milestones. Any protests? Any reason why I shouldn't combine the two? I wish I could say that things will get better here, that I will miraculously find (because that's exactly what it feels like it would be - a miracle!) a few moments a week to update here, but I'm about ready to be realistic about the status of my life right now. I need to start making time to take care of me because I'm drowning in the sea of everything else EXCEPT me! the one word that perfectly sums it up, my life right now... EXHAUSTED.

Let me know your thoughts, if you have one either way. If not, easy, I'll make the decision :)

G'night y'all, because while I brought home a TON of referrals to work on closing, and have a ton of photos to edit.. I'm going to start taking care of me by going to sleep by 10pm and waking at 5am to work out.

I'm on duty tomorrow. Praying that all children are safe tomorrow <3

Because apparently it's too much to ask that they ALWAYS be safe :(

Xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Just stumbled upon your blog this evening and I think it is adorable.
    I think you shouldn't put too much pressure on yourself to have it or not to have it. Just update when you want and when you feel it is right. There are no rules. :)

    www.mrstnaturally.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe combining the two would be easier for you!
    www.rebeccabany.com

    ReplyDelete

 

A Day in the Life | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012