Monday, January 23, 2012

Logan's Newborn Photos

Since my husband lost his job some time ago, a few months, though it seems like a lot longer.. We had to cut back on expenses... Hiring a pro photog for Logan's newborn session one of them! I mean, after all, I did buy a fancy dancy camera, a ton of top of the line lenses and spent countless hours on end learning how to use these things for this very reason.. right? Yet, the hubbs and I have always agreed that we would spend the $$$ on a pro for newborn photos as we both knew how difficult it would be for me, while recovering, to be able to take photos. Then he got laid off and all of a sudden, $500 equaled about a week off from work so instead of hiring a pro, i'm taking an extra week of work to spend time with my boys :)

And while I'm not over the moon, thrilled, with the photos I got (I was hoping for more variety, a different backdrop, maybe some props, etc.) what I got we can definitely live with.. and really, that's all that matters!

I've decided to come back here to share more personal family photos, stories and updates as I don't want to take over my pro blog with posts about my babies... So far that's the decision, anyway.

Thanks for continuing to follow, sporadic as it is.

Without further ado, here're the photos I took of Logan at 8 days new :)

*click to enlarge























I'm already working on sharing my next post, whoa, two in one week?! WHAT?! Lol, next post will be Logan's 1-month stats.. and a little sprinkle of Luke, too.

oh, and here's our most current family photo, taken at 2-weeks.



and a couple of us with Logan (Luke wasn't having photos AT ALL! Bribing with fruit snacks and lollipops (his favorites) didn't work this time!).



4 comments:

  1. great job with his pics and congrats on your new baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats girlie! He's adorable. The photos turned out great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos turned out amazing! He's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks Sarah, Carolyn and Erica! I appreciate your compliments :)

    ReplyDelete

 

A Day in the Life | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012