
ok, this one just melts my heart! trev usually spends most the day wrapped around Luke's little finger, so to catch these two together ♥
and here's a close up so you can see my baby's juicy, pouty little (ok, big!) lips! and his chin... he has my chin :) i have to wear it proudly since this may in fact be the only resemblance of me that i can claim (at this point, anyway).


these were taken after lunch, we went to our new favorite restaurant, Stacked, for the juiciest burger ever! Since we cut down Luke's naps, from 2 to 1, a couple months ago, it's been super easy putting him down by 2pm (he sleeps about 3 hours). he loves his teddy bear ♥
i was just telling the hubbs that i have a feeling i'm going to be saying this, "this is the BEST _________ EVER!" a lot this year ♥



I'm a wife to the most kind and loving husband ever, a mother to two of the most beautiful baby boys you'll ever meet (Lucas, DOB 8/29/09 and Logan, DOB 12/20/11), a children's social worker by day and a photographer by night (more like, weekend). I love to bake and only cook because we need to eat. If I relied on my dear hubby to cook for us, we'd be eating bean and cheese burritos or quesadillas for dinner every night! There are so many things that I love, but most importantly, I love being a wife and mother and this is the place where I can document our life, mostly in photographs, today.
Hi there! your boys are seriously adorable. The cutest ever! Im your newest follower! If ya get time, come check out my blog! Im a newbie :)
ReplyDeleteThanks, Ashlea!
Delete