Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Vday... I'm a bad wife!

Seriously, if I could be fired... I would! No gift, no card, no nothing for the hubby! Maybe I'll have him pick a room, any room, that he'd like cleaned for Valentine's Day, haha, I wish I were joking! But seriously, not even a card, Amber?! I keep telling myself that I'm just not good with cards, well, you know what they say... Say it enough and you'll start to believe it! I hate shopping (even if I don't say it, it's just true, no way around it!) and I've been so consumed with trying to get things (the boys, doctor's appointments, dental appointments, the house, my blogs, my business, etc.) in order before going back to work that I haven't given Vday a thought. Well, my only saving grace will be that hubbs has done (or not done, in this case), the same! Can you even believe that I'm actually wishing for a no-gift Vday?! Oh how priorities have changed... and how guilt works it's way in ;)

On another note, my baby, Logan, is 8-weeks old today... Wah! It goes by so fast, too fast! I have some photos to edit and share but until I get a good nights rest, that's not going to happen :( So until then, here's one that I've already shared, but now it has a festive little message, teehee ♥

2 comments:

  1. your babies are adorable!! Don't feel bad, you're not the only one that didn't get their hubby a gift. I'll have to make it up to him LOL Have a great Valentine's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for stopping by, Carolyn :) it turned out ok in the end, he must be used to it by now ;)

      Delete

 

A Day in the Life | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012