i feel like i have a lot to accomplish until then (finish editing two photography sessions, edit photos from a recent trip to Santa Barbara, work on updating the boys' baby books, finish going through "piles" at home.... ah, who am I kidding, i have too many "tasks" to list that i just need to get started already!). i still have to update Logan's 2-month status, he has a well-baby check-up tomorrow so I'll be back in the next few days with an update and photos :)
until then, here's one from our trip to Santa Barbara :)
* we rented this family bike and had such a GREAT time riding around Santa Barbara (ok, up and down the street because we were exhausted from pedaling, haha).



I'm a wife to the most kind and loving husband ever, a mother to two of the most beautiful baby boys you'll ever meet (Lucas, DOB 8/29/09 and Logan, DOB 12/20/11), a children's social worker by day and a photographer by night (more like, weekend). I love to bake and only cook because we need to eat. If I relied on my dear hubby to cook for us, we'd be eating bean and cheese burritos or quesadillas for dinner every night! There are so many things that I love, but most importantly, I love being a wife and mother and this is the place where I can document our life, mostly in photographs, today.
No comments:
Post a Comment