Tuesday, February 7, 2012

A Day at the Beach

in JANUARY!!! Oh the joys of living in SoCal... We hit the beach a couple weeks ago, I believe it was in the high 80's this day (how crazy is that?!). The water was cold but my baby boy loved it, still! We regret not taking him more in the summer, I believe we took him once (one time only!) and he wasn't a huge fan of the water so we really had no incentive to go back. This time, a good friend invites us to go with her and her daughter (the same age as Luke) so we said, sure, why not. Turns out, Luke absolutely LOVED the water. See for yourself.


now this is what i call frolicking ♥


and this may be my favorite photo to date! i love how freely Luke is running, so safe and secure ♥


and just for fun, here's the before photo.


and ok, i changed my mind.. this is my favorite :)


and this one...


and this one...


oh, you get the idea, i just love all of these!


My baby had SO much fun!

I still can't get over how much fun being a mother is... I could've never imagined how much joy there would be in watching a little one, MY little one, grow!! Every smile, everyday, is just a reminder of our many blessings ♥ and I so look forward to the many years ahead, even more so with our growing family ♥

4 comments:

  1. you take such gorgeous pictures! and it's great to be able to go to the beach in january, isn't it? we can go year round here in hawaii :)

    new follower, please stop on by:
    http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet it's even greater getting to go year round in Hawaii! Thanks for stopping by, Lori!

      Delete
  2. I am so jealous of your beach day. How did Logan like it? Love the photos, as usual, you captured such joy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, haha, completely forgot to address little Logie ;) He did great, I nursed him when we got there and then he slept in his little pod thing until we left. Unfortunately we didn't get to stay long but plan on going back soon :)

      Delete

 

A Day in the Life | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012