I keep reminding myself that all I need is one decent photo, then I can leave the poor boy alone! I'm quite proud of myself that I actually stayed true to my goal of one decent shot today...

and, surprisingly, he agreed to take a photo with his brother (it came at the price of quite a few conversation heart candies, which we let him eat before, during and after this shot ♥ *I couldn't decide if I liked it better in b&w, well ok, I like HIM better in b&w but the background, not so much. So I'm including it anyway ;)

too bad Logan can't be coaxed yet ;) but I did manage to get a somewhat decent shot of Logan (I was already tired, hot and sweaty by this point, itching to be done with it all).

I waited and waited for one of his million dollar smiles (which are pretty frequent these days) but he wasn't having it, it was past his nap time and he was due to eat... bad combo :(
and even though this is what I get when I ask Luke to smile...

I'll still continue to do it, it's as natural as breathing, unfortunately, haha.
and just for comparison's sake, here's a photo of Luke 12-months ago, his Valentine's session in February 2011.

What a difference a year makes, right?! And look at that awesome hair, I think Logan is going to be very jealous of Luke's locks at some point, hehe.



I'm a wife to the most kind and loving husband ever, a mother to two of the most beautiful baby boys you'll ever meet (Lucas, DOB 8/29/09 and Logan, DOB 12/20/11), a children's social worker by day and a photographer by night (more like, weekend). I love to bake and only cook because we need to eat. If I relied on my dear hubby to cook for us, we'd be eating bean and cheese burritos or quesadillas for dinner every night! There are so many things that I love, but most importantly, I love being a wife and mother and this is the place where I can document our life, mostly in photographs, today.
I love this! They are so adorable! What kind of lens are you shooting with ?
ReplyDeleteThanks, Erica! These were all taken with the 50mm f/1.2 lens at 1.6 - 2.
Delete