Tuesday, April 24, 2012

So, I've been MIA..

my grandfather passed away last week, 4/17/12 and things have been.. well.. numb. to say the least. i really wish i could talk more about it but i can't, i really, really can't :( tonight was the first time sitting back at the computer. i uploaded over 200 photos from my CF card and yet couldn't get passed these ones from the night before Easter. we had SO much fun dying eggs, Luke's first experience. too bad i'm all ghetto and used kool-aid and plastic cups from our pantry, lol. what does Luke know, anyway?! he had a blast coloring eggs, saying over and over, "slow, slow, slow... DROP!" every time he would drop in an egg to be dyed. i love moments like these. and here are the 50 million photos to prove it!

my two silly boys ♥
and this is what the little guy was doing the entire time. chatting away, ok, fussing a little but he's such a trooper and let us finish having our fun before demanding some one on one attention :)

2 comments:

  1. So sorry about your grandpa :( I know how hard it is to lose a grandparent. Hope things get better for you soon...

    And no I am not doing maternity photos this time! Money is tight & we splurged on our newborn photographer so I'm totally going to miss out on having Gianna be part of those :( I sooo wish I were in So Cal so you could shoot me!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mrs. F, it means a lot! And too bad about the maternity photos, I'm sure if you post something on your blog about it, photographers will be banging down your door to shoot you and your adorable family! Xo

      Delete

 

A Day in the Life | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012