Tuesday, May 1, 2012

This is EXACTLY how I feel right now...

side note, my "pink" baby boy really is this pasty-looking ;) just to document a funny story (though Trev, to this day, says it was a fluke thing, but he's just in denial, haha!), the four of us were sitting at the dinner table a couple weeks ago, Logan, of course wasn't sitting, he was strapped in his bouncy seat (his usual place at the foot-of-the-table while we eat) when out-of-the-blue, Luke looks down at his forearm and says, "I'm brown..." looks at me and says, "Mommy's brown..." then looks at Trev and Logan and says, "Daddy and Yogan are pink." Just like that. Matter of fact, a 2.5 year old's first observation of skin color. Lol. It was the funniest thing EVER... Unless, of course, you were one of the "pink" ones... who promptly replied, "Luke, Daddy's not pink!" Lol! I just LOVE some of the things that come out of Luke's mouth these days! So much so that I recently purchased this book :) At the end of the night I asked Luke, "Luke, what color is mommy?" "He studies my skin for a few seconds then replies, "brown." "And what color is Luke?" "Brown." "And Daddy?" "Pink." My kid is a genius! Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

A Day in the Life | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012