Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Life is busy...

And I love it! I've been spending a lot of time with my family, going on walks, a trip to the Science Museum (if I can only get around to those photos!), going out for breakfast, making the decision to lose weight and get healthy (yay!), planning a trip to Vegas, booking my first wedding, sewing superhero capes, shooting a maternity session... The list goes on.

I'm up at 4:30 a.m. pumping, building my supply of liquid gold so we don't have to put Logan on formula while we're away in Vegas for three days next month. Did I mention how excited we are?! Of course there's the usual guilt that follows any time away from the kiddies.. I'm trying not to give in to it. Regardless of how hard that is! This will be the first time away together for any period of time since Luke was born. It feels nice, Logan will be 6 months and I just feel ready. Maybe being consistently busy these past few months has made this trip more of a necessity than a luxury.

I'll be back later to update on the kiddies. Logan is already 4.5 months!! How did that happen so fast?! And Luke is just that sweetest big brother!

eta: back from my "formal" workout that included weight lifting.... omygosh, my body feels detached from my head, i look like a t-rex, sitting here typing with my arms against my side for support because i can barely lift them! it feels GREAT! i feel exhausted, but GREAT! now to boil my water for some yummy lemon water to replace my morning decaf coffee... YUM ::insert sarcasm::!

and adding a photo that i don't think i've shared, i just love, love, LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

A Day in the Life | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012