
he's peed on me, Luke and himself before, but never in his own mouth!!! i was too busy scolding Luke (for trying to drink Logan's bath water - Luke helps me give Logan a bath by soaking a wash cloth and squeezing it on Logan's legs to keep them warm), when i turned to Logan and noticed he was peeing in his mouth and eyes! needless to say i kicked Luke out of the bathroom, stat, and quickly washed and rinsed Logan off (after he gagged on his own urine, ew!) and finished up his bath.
unlike Luke, Logan's not a big fan of the bath tub. he spends the first few minutes with a look of uncertainty spread across his face... and usually about the time i'm shampooing him up, he makes his lips quiver and starts to pout (sometimes even shedding tears!). he cries like his feelings are hurt, almost every time, not like he's pissed.
anyway, more baths like the one he got today and i really wouldn't blame him for hating them!
on another note, he LOVES hanging with his brother...


♥



I'm a wife to the most kind and loving husband ever, a mother to two of the most beautiful baby boys you'll ever meet (Lucas, DOB 8/29/09 and Logan, DOB 12/20/11), a children's social worker by day and a photographer by night (more like, weekend). I love to bake and only cook because we need to eat. If I relied on my dear hubby to cook for us, we'd be eating bean and cheese burritos or quesadillas for dinner every night! There are so many things that I love, but most importantly, I love being a wife and mother and this is the place where I can document our life, mostly in photographs, today.
No comments:
Post a Comment