Better yet, kid in a Disneyland candy store! Because that's where we're going tomorrow, ugh, today!!! The hubs and I are beyond excited, beyond!! It's amazing what having children will do to you.. Because crowds, the heat and lines aren't my thing and just three short years ago I would've told you that people are CRAZY for buying into the whole Disneyland hype! Well ha! Here I am, eatin' my words... Again!! And boy do they taste so good ;)
And better yet, I'm taking my camera (yipppppeeee), so I'll be back with photos! We might spend all our time in Cars Land but hey, whatever my baby wants to do, we're good. We can't wait to see the joy and excitement in his face when she sees Radiator Springs come to life!! Side note - I'll have to come back and share a pretty funny story when I have more time, regarding Luke getting on the rides, but for now, I need to get to bed. That is if my excitement can subside just enough for me to relax a little to be able to drift into a Disney-filled slumber, ha!
Eeek! Did I mention how over-the-moon excited I am?! I am! I am!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I'm a wife to the most kind and loving husband ever, a mother to two of the most beautiful baby boys you'll ever meet (Lucas, DOB 8/29/09 and Logan, DOB 12/20/11), a children's social worker by day and a photographer by night (more like, weekend). I love to bake and only cook because we need to eat. If I relied on my dear hubby to cook for us, we'd be eating bean and cheese burritos or quesadillas for dinner every night! There are so many things that I love, but most importantly, I love being a wife and mother and this is the place where I can document our life, mostly in photographs, today.
No comments:
Post a Comment