Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Day 2 of our trip...

And I miss my boys SO much that I've already told Trev I'll never do this trip (or any other trip!) again with one of my babes so young!! Luke, I know, is having a blast and is fine, Loges on the other hand, is just a little babe, what does he know other than his mommy and daddy aren't with him, cuddling and kissing him :( I know he's fine, too, that this is probably harder on me than either one of them but dang, it's really hard!!

Last night, about 11pm, we were walking through a smoke-filled casino, my throat and eyes suffering from all day exposure to the fumes of nasty cigarettes, when Trev leans over and says, "dang babe, did you see that woman pushing a 6- month old baby in a stroller? The poor baby's legs were all sunburned!" It was all I could go but turn around and gouge the woman's eyes out. I started to cry, thinking about how stupid people are!! And that poor baby. Wondering if she was suffering. I realize that having and missing my own 6 month old just put a huge pain on my heart. Really, I couldn't stop thinking about that poor baby all night. What the hell is WRONG with people?! And I don't regret not running after the woman, what good what that have done other than get me arrested?! I mean, a mother who has her infant child in a smoke-filled casino out at 11pm clearly has no sense! Seriously, what is WRONG with people?!

I can't wait to get back to my babies tomorrow night and shower them with hugs and kisses!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

A Day in the Life | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012