Dear Logan,
I don't have time to write about you, take pictures of you or even tell the world how much I love you because I'm too busy falling in love with your every move every.single.day! I can't believe you've blessed us for ten months already, wow, how time flies! I could tell you how adorable you are, how I love your smell, your touch, your cheeky grin, the way your butt cheeks clench when you see your brother, the curls of hair that fall atop your ears, the way you squeal with delight when you see mommy, daddy or big brother coming, your adorable little 4/5 teeth coming in, I could tell you all this, times 100, and it still wouldn't be close enough to how much my heart melts when I see you and your beautiful, perfect face. Oh how I've been enjoying these past few months with you, your big brother and dad. I put photography aside, set the camera down and as much as it pains me to not capture every.single.waking.moment of yours, I know I will NEVER get this time back... So, I'm here. Just enjoying you and thanking the Lord for blessing me with the BEST life, ever!!!
I want to tell you what a good boy you are, how you're perfect in every way, even when you squirm away from every diaper change, charge after every open door and cry for every remote control you see in sight... I want to tell you how perfect and loved you are... But even that, all those little details, wouldn't come close to how my heart aches to hold you, hug you and kiss you when you're not here. I just never thought it was possible to love another child the way we fell in love with your big brother, but you know what?! our hearts just doubled! I don't know how that's possible but God is SOOO good that he could allow all this happiness and love, He's soooo good that he gave us you!
I love you with all my heart, forever!
Xo,
Mommy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I'm a wife to the most kind and loving husband ever, a mother to two of the most beautiful baby boys you'll ever meet (Lucas, DOB 8/29/09 and Logan, DOB 12/20/11), a children's social worker by day and a photographer by night (more like, weekend). I love to bake and only cook because we need to eat. If I relied on my dear hubby to cook for us, we'd be eating bean and cheese burritos or quesadillas for dinner every night! There are so many things that I love, but most importantly, I love being a wife and mother and this is the place where I can document our life, mostly in photographs, today.
No comments:
Post a Comment