There was no question that he would be his favorite superhero of all time! These moves weren't even staged! He's a natural Spiderman ;)
To be completely honest, I'm not a real big Mickey or Minnie fan... but we saw this costume at the Disney store and fell in love with the puffy little body! I completely forgot to get one of his little cute behind, tail and all!

His crazy hair starting to curl and frizz up ♥

and that little, adorable tongue of his ♥
his first time in the sand. it didn't take long for him to fall in love.
my lil' punkin ♥
and my little Lukey-bear. it's getting a lot harder to photograph him since he's always on the run. every now and then i get lucky... and then end up with a "smile" like this, lol. For him, it probably is as painful as it looks, haha!
and one of my three boys ♥








I'm a wife to the most kind and loving husband ever, a mother to two of the most beautiful baby boys you'll ever meet (Lucas, DOB 8/29/09 and Logan, DOB 12/20/11), a children's social worker by day and a photographer by night (more like, weekend). I love to bake and only cook because we need to eat. If I relied on my dear hubby to cook for us, we'd be eating bean and cheese burritos or quesadillas for dinner every night! There are so many things that I love, but most importantly, I love being a wife and mother and this is the place where I can document our life, mostly in photographs, today.
No comments:
Post a Comment