Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Bathtime fun!

IMG_8436

Luke is almost 18 months and we barely upgraded him to the big boy bath! I realize some keep their children in the toddler tubs longer but seriously, Luke was like the jolly green giant in a mini cooper! He absolutely LOVES being in the big tub, he especially loves laying on his tummy, sliding up and down/back and forth, getting a soapy beard while he's at it! Of course I don't have photo's of that (yet) since he discovered it during his second experience in the big boy tub and these are all of his first.

IMG_8452 copy

i can see him now, in kindergarten, "teacher, teacher, may i go to the bathroom please?" lol.
IMG_8454 copy

"one, two, three..."
IMG_8457 copy

IMG_8461 copy

"i'm siiiinnngggging in the rain.."
IMG_8473 copy

IMG_8465 copy

these past few weeks have been such a growth spurt for Luke, I'll write all about it in the official 18-month blog post next week. we haven't taken him out for a monthly session in quite some time so hopefully the weather is better in the next couple of weeks so I can update with even more photos (i don't know about you but i LOVE looking at photos! yes, even of my own kid that i see irl every.single.day! lol).

and here are a couple of Luke at the Long Beach Aquarium from a few weeks ago. It took him a little while to warm up but he LOVED it!

IMG_8671 copy

IMG_8808 copy

and a couple from his first time really playing in a bounce house, again, LOVE! Luke was always the last kid ushered out of the rooms because he couldn't get enough. this kid is ALL boy, i tell ya!

IMG_9022 copy

IMG_9056 copy

and then a couple shots of jelly fish at the Aquarium.. because i fell in <3

IMG_8791 copy

2011 fb

i haven't even finished editing all of the Aquarium and Bounce House photos yet but didn't want to hold up yet another post for that day to come :/ Check back later, I'll be adding more photos in the next few days.

have a great day everyone and thanks for looking :)

7 comments:

  1. Awesome pictures!!! I also love that you've taken a picture in a shirt that says his age! Too cute, I might need to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pics are so great! What camera do you use? Your son is too cute in the bath tub! My daughter absolutely loves bath time too! :)

    pearlsandgreentea.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks guys! and pearls, i shoot with a canon 5d mark ii and these were all taken with the 50mm f/1.2 lens.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! I found you from Mrs F's blog! I must say Luke is super adorable!! We just went to the Long beach Aquarium last month and had such a great time! My little girl loved touching the sharks too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Ashley! How old is your little girl? I can't believe how much fun Luke had on the playground alone! Also, running around in the Lorakeet (sp?) cage thing was super exciting for him. Thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is almost 14 months & I can't believe it! We didn't go in with the Lorakeets...I'm kinda weird about birds! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your photos, your DS is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

 

A Day in the Life | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012