
Happy Valentine's Day everyone! We don't really celebrate Valentine's Day, per se, you know, no expensive gifts and such however, Hubbs and I took the day off and are taking Luke to his grandma's so Hubbs and I can spend the day together... alone! We seriously haven't done this in the almost year and a half that Luke's blessed us with his presence! I'm so excited for this day so I need to step away from the computer and get all dolled up for my main man ;)
If you don't mind, I'm going to link you to my pro blog where I shared a flipbook of sorts (lol, you'll understand when you see the post). Please stop by and leave me some <3, I love, love, love getting/reading comments.
You can see the book here.
Hope everyone has a fabulous day spending time with those you <3
xoxo,
Amber



I'm a wife to the most kind and loving husband ever, a mother to two of the most beautiful baby boys you'll ever meet (Lucas, DOB 8/29/09 and Logan, DOB 12/20/11), a children's social worker by day and a photographer by night (more like, weekend). I love to bake and only cook because we need to eat. If I relied on my dear hubby to cook for us, we'd be eating bean and cheese burritos or quesadillas for dinner every night! There are so many things that I love, but most importantly, I love being a wife and mother and this is the place where I can document our life, mostly in photographs, today.
Such a cute shot - now I'm heading over to see the flipbook.
ReplyDelete