Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Logan is two months old!

I never got around to doing an "official" 2-month shoot, and well, the kid's almost 3 months already so I thought I'd better get on this post now, with whatever snapshots I've taken of him thus far :)

First, an update:

* At 2-months Logan weighs 14 lbs, 10 oz and is 23.5" tall (already 2 lbs more than Luke at his age!)

* Size 1 diapers, 3-6 months clothing (wah!)

* At 8 weeks Logan was noticeably smiling and giggling in response to us talking to and smiling at him. He does both often, so it's not misinterpreted (with Luke I remember thinking everything was misinterpreted, haha, i must be an expert now ;)

* Logan still doesn't cry much, if anything, he yells/screeches when he's hungry or has gas pains.

* Logan is very strong, he holds his head up on his own (when in an upright/inclined position) and is able to hold it up when on his belly for a few minutes at a time.

* He's very nosey observant already! He clearly knows who mommy and daddy are and greets us, always, with smiles.

* He still sleeps a ton! He only, maybe, spends a total of 3-4 hours awake, daily.

* He sleeps swaddled and goes down sleepy but awake. He's been sleeping in his bed in the nursery since 6-weeks old and absolutely no problems with sleep issues!

* He's pretty much on a nighttime sleep routine and is fed and in bed by 10 pm, up around 5-6 am to eat and then goes right back to sleep again. It's an easy routine that I've adjusted well to!

* He absolutely LOVES watching his big brother horse around. Whenever Luke is in the room, Logan turns his head to find him and once his eyes are locked, forget about it, he's there to stay! It's really the sweetest thing! I shared photos of this in this post, here.

* Loves his baths, eats like a champ and has no problems with gas or acid reflux like his brother did.

He's an all-around easy baby, I'd say. The rare occasion that he doesn't sleep through the night (hello first and second day back to work!), it completely throws us off, that's how routine he is!

Here are a few photos to document the occasion :)

and yes, I'm that mom that posts 5 of the same photo, only with slight change in facial expression ;) maybe by baby #3 that will change... or not, haha.


this one is a little awkward, it's hard trying to get full body shots because i try to get some kind of expression out of him by putting my big face in front of his little one, coochie-cooing and boo'ing, then jumping up on the stool to get the full body shot.. and well, this is what i always end up with... but still want to show his slender figure ;)




he lives such an exciting life, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

A Day in the Life | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012