Thursday, March 1, 2012

My first day of work...

in a new office, and I completely felt like it was day 1 of high school all over again! I was completely giddy with excitement (yes, I'm embarrassed to admit that!), it was so hard to contain! I arrived promptly at 8:30 (didn't want to be late on my first day of school ;) and surprising found parking immediately in a horribly tight lot. I met my supervisor and instantly fell in love with her when she warned me that being in her unit would not be for the faint of heart (aka, you must have a sense of humor to mesh well... well HELLOOOOO, Hi, my name is Amber :)

Long story short (because I'm pretty much typing this with one eye open!), the office is only a few miles away (10 minutes to get there IN traffic!), I have a desk (so sitting won't be an issue), a phone (so having clients call me won't be an issue), a flexible schedule (allowing me to get home in plenty of time to relieve daddy daycare so he can get his buns to class on time!) AND, the icing on the cake, there's a PUMPING room! I'm a literal gal, so while I love the refined "Nursing Mother's Room" title, let's not sugar coat it... I'll be pumping in that room, two to three times a day! No need to use my car as a last resort, or even worse, the restroom!

The best, BEST part of my day? Coming home to these two boys!




I'm going to stop feeling bad that Luke is almost never in any photos for two reasons... 1) HE HATES TAKING PHOTOS and practically runs away when he sees the camera come out and 2) Luke had his fame in the spotlight for 2 years! And besides, littlest babies grow so fast that they NEED a flip book of the early stage of their life or forget it, they're 40 before you know it and it went by in the blink of an eye!

Good night!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great new gig! I love your photos of your boys... so cute!!

    ReplyDelete

 

A Day in the Life | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012