Saturday, February 25, 2012

Lucas loves his baby brother ♥

it's amazing to see how much Lucas loves his baby brother already. i just told the hubbs the other day, "i wonder where he learned to love him so much?" Luke is constantly asking, "Where's Yogan?" if Logan isn't in the room with us. When Logan wakes up and Luke sees him for the first time, Luke says (with such yearning in his voice), "I want to pet Yogan," or, "I want to give Yogan a kiss." I lean Logan down within Luke's reach, Luke takes a big sniff of Logan's head, while touching his head ever so gently, gives him a closed-eye kiss, and then softly says, "I yuv you, Yogan."

It's the SWEETEST thing and melts my heart over and over ♥

haha, Logan looks a little scared in this one...


but nope...



i love how Luke gets so excited to be around his brother that he kind of clenches up, you can see it in his mouth. ♥ it!

2 comments:

  1. Awwww, they are so adorable together! Lucky to be brothers <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Amber! I am such a lucky Mommy to have two amazing little boys to care for :)

      Delete

 

A Day in the Life | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012